Whats App Business (Unreleased) :-
Whats App Business enables you to have a business presence on Whats App, communicate more efficiently with your customers, and help you grow your business.
• BUSINESS PROFILE: Create a profile for your business to help your customers find valuable information — like your website, location, or contact information.
• BUSINESS MESSAGING TOOLS: Be more responsive to your customers by using Away messages to indicate that you’re away.
• LANDLINE/FIXED NUMBER SUPPORT: You can use Whats App Business with a landline (or fixed) phone number and your customers can message you on that number. During verification, select the “Call me” option to receive the code over a phone call.
• RUN BOTH WHATS APP MESSENGER AND WHATS APP BUSINESS: You can use both Whats App Business and Whats App Messenger on the same phone, but each app must have its own unique phone number.
• WHATS APP WEB: You can more efficiently respond to your customers right from your computer’s browser.
– New messaging tools: use Quick replies to create keyboard shortcuts for frequently sent messages and greet customers with a Greeting message when they message you the first time.
– Create a profile for your business to help customers discover important information about your business.
– Let customers know that you’re away with Away messages under Settings.
About Me 🙂
Whats App Business is built on top of Whats App Messenger and includes all the features that you were used to in What’s App, such as the ability to send multimedia, free calls, free international messaging, group chat, offline messages etc…
once you restore your chat backup from Whats App Messenger to Whats App Business, you will no longer be able to restore it back to Whats App Messenger. If you would like to go back, we recommend that you copy the Whats App Messenger backup on your phone to your computer before you start using Whats App Business.