1] Sony Xperia Z4
- Z4 is 32GB 5.5-inch flagship handset of 2015.
- 20.7MP camera.
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core 64-bit chipset,
- 4GB RAM onboard
- Adreno 430 GPU.
- Xperia Z4 smartphone will support LTE Cat.6 and Bluetooth 4.1.
- Sony Xperia Z4 is expected to arrive in March 2015.
2] Samsung Galaxy S6
- Higher resolution,
- QHD 4K display,
- A Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 or 810 chipset
- A flexible body.
- Higher HD resolution of the camera,.
3] LG G Flex
LG’s flexible OLED and curved battery technology.
G Flex has a curved design. Its display is bent and the entire device really is flexible. However don’t expect it to bend in every direction. The device can really only be bent enough to lay flat on a surface.
G Flex comes out in South Korea on November 12th, but nothing has been announced for other regions.
4] Samsung Galaxy Round
- Android 4.3 OS
- 2.3GHz quad-core processor
- 5.7” Full HD Super AMOLED Curved
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage expandable up to 64GB
- sporting a 13 megapixels
- launched in South Korea.