In this post I’m going to learn you how to flash your Nokia phone using JAF PKEY Emulator.
1. To flash your Nokia phone you need to have JAF PKEY Emulator and to download firmware of your phone you need Navifirmplus.
Just download from here.
2.After download open JAF For WIN 7.rar file and install JAFSetup_1.98.62.exe, in windows7 at the end of setup it will give you two error but just ignore it.
- Then copy JAF FULL PKEY EMULATOR BY STBSL GSmMAster-version 12.exe or send to to the Desktop and don’t run it.
- Now you have to download firmware for your phone using Navifirmplus, there is all model’s firmware of Nokia.
- After downloading this firmware just copy it to this path C:\Program Files\Nokia\phoenix\products and paste it in products folder. If this folders are not in your C: drive, you have to create them manually.
- Now go JAF FULL PKEY EMULATOR BY STBSL GSmMAster-version 12.exe on your Desktop and right click on it and go to properties. In this go to Compatibility tab and change compatibility mode to Windows XP(Service pack2) then run it and press OPEN in Step3.
- After JAF software open just click on BB5 tab and select checkbox as shown in following image.
- When you select the Use INI checkbox one window will open as shown in next pictuer, in this window select your Nokia model and press OK.
- Now connect your phone using USB cable and don’t switch on it, Now click FLASH on JAF software.
- Then it will search for your phone after the search finish press your phone power button once.
- After process is done! Your phone will start Automatically if you have any question please comment .
Source : HDH – HackDudeHack
Author : Dr.Blue