What happens within 24 hours all around the world
- There are 3,65,000 babies born on Earth.
- 86,00,000 lightning strikes will occur.
- About 1,42,000 new cars will be released in the world.
- 1,80,00,000 people will have their birthday.
- 67000 trees will have to be cut down today, of which 46000 will be tuned to paper bags and 27000 to toilet paper.
- Person’s heart will beat 1,04,000 times (Approx).
- Every person will earn $16 today, on an average.
- Each person on Earth will take around 8,000 steps on an average.
- Around 7 earthquake and 18,000 storm will take place all around the planet.
- Cigarette stores will sell about 1,50,00,000 packs all over the world.
- Human body cells will expire and reproduce about 50,00,00,00,000
- On an average , Each person in the world will spend about 20 minutes in the toilet.
- Each person on the Earth will say about 48000 words today.
- 142,000 new cars will roll off the conveyer belt. If they were parked one behind the other, they would stretch the entire length of the road from Berlin to Stuttgart, or about 512 kilometres.
- The world’s inhabitants will flush the toilet 22 billion times. This is enough water for half the global population to take a bath.
Some of the facts which will shock us. 🙂
To see the old posts please click here.
Stay connected with us on :-